If you wish to pursue a career in the electrical services industry, we welcome your application via our online registration. Appselec directly employ Electricians, Communications Technicians and Apprentices.
Appselec expects the highest standards of trades people and is committed to training apprentices directly. The Appselec apprentice programme is based on a four year commitment ensuring the future growth of the company, return on investment from training with the aim of producing trades people that represent the company’s ongoing strive for industry leading quality and excellence.
In order to ensure you have the strongest application, we offer the following advice and recommendations for your application:
- Appselec requires all trades people to be fully licenced Grade 5 Electrical Workers as a minimum. Supervised licences will not be considered.
- Applications should display a solid work history and provide references at a senior level from previous employers.
- It is favourable to include a brief description of your specific skills set and knowledge you will bring to the company, along with any supporting documentation (additional licences, first aid courses etc).
- It is ideal for Apprentices to have completed VCE, a Pre-Apprenticeship Course, NECA Aptitude Testing, Further Education in other fields and display commitment to a career in the trade, as well as experience using tools.
- Appselec conducts Pre-Employment medical checks, which are mandatory to any position offered.